Category Archives: Utilities
City of Calhoun Deployed to Help with Power Restoration Ahead of Hurricane Florence
Mutual Aid assistance has been requested through Electric Cities of Georgia (ECG) to help with the restoration after Hurricane Florence. The City of Calhoun is joining other ECG Cities and staging at Wilson N.C. until the Hurricane lands and restoration begins.
Online Bill Payment Announcement
The City of Calhoun has implemented a new online payment and electronic billing service that will offer greater flexibility when paying your utility bills. With the improved bill pay service, customers can receive and view bills electronically and make payments online with a credit/debit card or bank account. Additionally, customers will enjoy the convenience of scheduling automatic payments. Here are some highlights:
- Easy-to-use interface.
- Pay anytime, anywhere on your mobile device.
- Schedule a payment for the same day, a future date or enroll in AutoPay.
- Receive email reminders when a payment is due and a confirmation after making a payment.
- Registration is not required.
- Pay by Phone 24/7: (844) 383-1491.
- Go green and reduce clutter – enroll in paperless billing.
To access online bill payment, follow this link.
If you have questions call (706) 602-5678.