– Registration is $20. Registration opens 1/27/2022 and ends on 3/6/2022.
-There is a $5 parking fee at the state Park
– We will be camping in the pioneer campground at Sloppy Floyd State park. This is a Tent only Camp site
– Four 2 person tents will be available on a first come first serve basis. Please contact me to reserve one. no other equipment will be provided
– Dinner and s’mores will be provided. Please pack breakfast for the following morning (poptarts, breakfast bars etc..)
– There are two lakes that are fishable. If you wish to fish you must bring your own equipment.
– Closed toed shoes are highly recommended for hiking
.- There are several miles of hiking trails available including one that leads to an old marble mine.
– More details will be sent out participants once registration ends